Thursday 6 January 2022

The Journey - Intro




The journey…

I lost my ability to hold and use a pen a few months ago due to a temporary pain in my wrists. Since then I’ve been contemplating what to share… when I should share… how much I should share. I even asked God but probably didn’t pay attention enough or He was silent for a while.

So eventually, I randomly asked someone, hoping to hear God speak through human lips as He sometimes does. Initially, I wasn’t quite convinced about the idea. But I remembered James 1:5-8, one of my favourite passages, and tonight I surely am.

Thank you, Kyerewaa for your kind words 🥰 and for being that someone that shared your honest thoughts with me. I’m so grateful you did.

So within my current limitation of the inability to write or sketch without pain, and with my current ability to still type and use many electronic devices without aid, I’d be sharing my next series with you: “The Journey….”

12 days of sharing selected sketches that were shot in the 12 months of the year. 12 moments of reflecting on how good God has been to this particular Enosua’s heArt ministry. 12 comparisons that hopefully reveal God’s heart in His provision of progress. 12 blessings counted in the hope of so many more…

I pray you are blessed by them; I’m so sure I would! I pray God speaks to you through them, as His word should.

Looking forward to these 12 days… eagerly… 


#TheJourney…
#AnEnosuasHeArtSeries
#EnosuasHeArt





No comments:

Post a Comment