Sunday 30 October 2022

You’re doing well

I scribbled a whole lot earlier and fell asleep in the process. It reminds me of Naa now. Tired, exhausted and fussing herself silly, anything but allowing herself to fall asleep. 


It doesn’t take away the magnitude of things that were on my plate. But a nap did wonders. At least, after I was fully awake it did. 


Hunger, sleep, things that change my perspective. I was asked to breathe this weekend, breathe and just be. And allow God to be God as well. Over my life and over my situation. 


I’m at one of those activity peaks now. A first child turning one soon, a new mum in her mid thirties, a new employee in an unfamiliar industry, 2 exams in 2 very new fields to write in the next 2 weeks, absent child support for these same 2 weeks, a lot of work at work, big changes in the family dynamics (dynamics that are older than 20 years), an ongoing visibility promo for Enosua’s heArt, an uncomfortable financial situation for Enosua’s heArt, the economy as it is now… shall I list more?


No need. Because in the spirit of being, I will pause to acknowledge this much: “Girl! You’re doing a lot! And you’re doing well… just so well… past Ofosua should see you now, and future Ofosua should stand proud. Just for “being” alone… see, see what the Lord has done, be expectant of the more He will do.”


God is good, Ofosua. God is good, boss-chick, employee of the past month, mummy dearest, supportive wife, double student, proud daughter, praying sister, citizen of Ghana. 


God is good, Ofosua, and you’re doing well. God bless you. 




22:08





Mompreneur/Sidepreneur  |  Sunday, 30th October, 2022  |  Baby at 11 calendar months, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment