Monday 3 October 2022

10 Letters - Letter 4

You won’t imagine what happened last night, Naa… I sent our letter to the wrong broadcast list. Guess when I realised it? Just a few minutes ago. If I were white I’d be totally red right now. 

For some reason though, WhatsApp allowed me delete for everyone. I hope it worked. Even if it didn’t, aahhh well, we’re human. I won’t be the first or the last to do so… lol… 

Speaking of firsts and lasts, tonight was the first time you protested during our video call. It was rather hilarious you trying to throw a tantrum because you could see my breasts and not reach it. Sad? Yes? Cute, yes too. I hope you laugh with us about it when you’re older. It’s amazing how your brain works and I was delighted by it. 

We also noticed at the end you were throwing a tantrum for Daddy’s phone. Well, you won’t always get everything in life, but it doesn’t stop you from asking, even better, from asking nicely. Were you throwing a tantrum all along? Naaahhh, we won’t think so even if you were. Missing you is precious now. And to see you break into a smile during that same call as I spoke with you and tempted you to smile was just the highlight of my day. Nope, we won’t let that moment go… you smiled for me and cried for your milk with me. I no bore… lol.

It’s been a long day and it’s really late. My brain is doing that thing where it’s following the time back home so it isn’t sleepy yet. We’ll see where that will land me. I’ll try and sleep soon. I hope you’re doing so same and not giving Daddy a tough time tonight. 

Sleep tight, my love, our Gladys. It’s nice imagining you closing your eyes right now and drifting off to dreamland… 



22:53




1st baby diaries || Monday, 3rd October, 2022 || 10 calendar months, 8 days

No comments:

Post a Comment