Monday 3 October 2022

10 Letters - Letter 3

10 letters - Letter 3

It’s been a loooonnng day. Very long. Too long. Bad night, jet lag, fatigue and a mall “trek” that went searching for a needle in a haystack. It’s annoying to have limited funds, Naa Ameley, but we still count our joys. 

And today one of my greatest joys is you. The video your Dad sent me of you made my heart sing, your delightful laugh melts my heart. It was nice seeing you do so. 

And it’s motivations like you that keep us going, Ameley. I mean, what else would drive me to spend time manually extracting milk when I could be adding to my minutes of much needed sleep if it weren’t for you? 

When things get tough, remember your motivations and delights, Frances, and remind yourself of why you’re doing what you’re doing and who you’re doing it most for. 

Because Mummy is exhausted, I’d say bye for now, our Naa Ameley. Sleep tight when you do ❤️



8:12pm




1st Baby Diaries || Sunday, 2nd October, 2022 || 10 calendar months, 7 days

No comments:

Post a Comment