Sunday 9 October 2022

10 Letters - Letter 8

Guess who’s seeing you tomooorrroooooowwwww!!! 


Mummy dearest, that’s who! 


Oh my baby, I’ve missed you! They did say babies grow so fast but say whaaaaaatt???!! 


Daddy gave me an update tonight. Girl, you’re grown!! 1 week! Just a week and you’re crawling with confidence, defending your turf and not just investing your newfound super powers in throwing tantrums 😂😂😂


You look taller too! A lot can happen in one week. My heart is already in Ghana, my body is here and my mind is definitely in a deep sleep 😂😂 Ameley, I’m so tired I can’t even think. 


Today and yesterday have been spiritual journeys. Bad states are good things if they trigger great actions, and I’m on to my new adventure. The exhaustion did a number on me but it made me vulnerable. And this vulnerability was good. You know how I’d love you to follow your dreams with pride, passion and responsibility? Well I hope we can look at this week and go like, “My mum made a life changing choice, and this is where it all began” 


The mystery… looolololl… but the future will prove it or not. 


It’s been a good ride, Naa. So glad my employer gave me this chance. Happy to be coming home to Daddy, you and the rest of the family soon. Till then, where’s that “new” to do list? 


Love you now and always, our Naa Ameley. 




22:04





1st baby diaries || Friday, 7th October, 2022 || 10 calendar months, 12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment