Sunday 10 January 2016

Interesting, it's a wonder how much one can say with it.

One of my favourite words of ambiguity

How was the show?
Interesting
Very good

Did the food taste nice?
It was interesting
I wasn't sure if I was tasting soup or stew

How is she like?
Interesting
I like her a lot but she talks too much

How was the sermon?
Interesting
The preacher spoke well and his message spoke millions to me. He used a lot of jokes so I was rebuked as I laughed.

How was the match?
Interesting
The side I wasn't expecting to win won beautifully

How's your new place?
Interesting
I hate the place

Did you have fun on your date?
It was interesting
He was boring and irritating and he almost caused a vehicular accident

What do you think of this write up?
...
Interesting... loooooolllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment