Thursday 28 January 2016

Incomparable

There's no feeling like
Being lost
And found
Being blind
Just to see
Being bound
And set free

There's nothing like
Losing hope
To have faith
Being discouraged
To discover grace
Being broken
And made whole again

Jesus
There's none sweeter
Than knowing You
None greater
Than Your love so true
No favour
Than Your mercy that found me

Found me
When I was lost, blind, bound
Out of hope, discouraged, broken
And still finds me, even today
Still finds me, when I lose my way
Finds me, so by You I can stay

Your hand caught me, broke my fall
Your light warmed me, through it all
Dear Jesus, You heard my call

Oh God! My God!

I worship You
You did it all
Bought me with Your blood
When I deserved of it none
Placed my feet on the right path
Even after I scorned Your grace again, O again
How I deserve such love
I cannot begin to comprehend
I love You, Jesus
I love You, Lord

My Love, my Worship, my Lord, my All...

In silence my heart continues to sing
Speechless, Your praises still ring
In continuing awe, I worship Thee

Hushed Hallelujahs shouted out loud into the deafening silence of this night

Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment