Saturday 13 February 2016

Baker's Spoon - Crafted Thoughts

A gift you declined
You said the thought was fine
You told me your delight
I had to give you something just right
I dreamt of the spoon
And the laughter it gave you and me
You'd be leaving soon
I had to make it a true  reality
I asked for a contact
Called and stated my facts
Got delighted as the hours drew near
They etched those words I still hold dear
Crafted thoughts it seemed
Crafted thoughts became to be
I'm glad you liked the gift my friend
Glad you said it'd be useful at your end
Surprised you hugged me not once but thrice
Glad I took this chance and rolled my dice
I will miss you and I fear memories of you will fade
But I hope as you use this spoon you'll remember good times when you came

Bon voyage, mon amie, my baker friend
May my crafted thoughts remain useful till the end

No comments:

Post a Comment