Monday 28 February 2022

Getting Ready

This may be my shortest entry yet. 


Ariosua seems to be moving his/her head down. I can now feel stretches and kicks in my upper torso, and sometimes see my skin undeniably move with those soft stretches. Unfortunately, I’m still the only one who’s seen and felt her/his undeniable movements, not the hidden ones no else but I see/feel. 


Ariosua is getting ready for the birth too. And maybe, because of this, we’d finally know if s/he’s a he or she this weekend. 


It’s been a really late night tonight for many reasons. However, tonight’s movements, in spite of this really late night, are a wonderful wonderful feeling: slow, intentional, gentle, enchanting. I definitely didn’t want to forget this one. And I hope Ariosua reads about this night one day… 


Another mild thump identified… the moves continue… 



 

1:20am





Pregnancy Diaries || Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 || 29 weeks, 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment