Wednesday 26 July 2017

In need of You - one of my Facebook Frolics

I lie right here
In need of You
Not what I'm offered
I could survive without those
Life may even go on unopposed...
Solutions on the web
The laugh of a friend
That scrumptious food
The list has no end
I could survive without those
But I need You, so so close...


(Am I brought near to tears? To desperation?)
.

I lie right here
In awe of You
Of who You are, are to me
Your life that sanctifies and sets me free
Your strength that empowers me to be me
Your mercy kissed words that redeem and restore
Your love, Your wisdom, O there's so so much more!!!
I may never understand why You love me so
How You witness my falls but don't let me go
Your life surely sanctifies and sets me free
O my God! I lie here in awe of Thee

(I bask... I rest.. Receive my adoration)


27th August, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment