Monday 25 May 2015

Mistakes that won't disappear

Some mistakes are left in the past
Others come back to haunt you
What do you do about those?
Well, I'm much more than my mistakes
Much more than an unpleasant spot in my past
I'm me, I'm beautiful
And though I may not like all those mistakes
They, together with all the other experiences,
Make me who I am today
So yeah we all got skeletons
But if I haven't found a way to dance azonto with all of them yet... teeheeheee...
Whenever they come out of the closet
Or are yanked out without my permission or forewarning... #shiversdownmyspine lol...
I'll just remember I'm human
And thank God I'm alive to remember
All the lessons I learnt from them
And praise Him with an Ebenezer song in my heart
Oh yes!! Thus far the Lord has brought us all, has brought me... hallelujah once more
I am Ofosua, beautiful because of, and in spite of, my past, including my mistakes...
And you? Yes, you readng this. What about you?
Singing Ebenezer to the King of kings #allsmiles
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
4 Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
Psalm 63:3-4 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment